Endocrinology and Nutrition
Nutrition is fundamental for optimal health and growth. Food plays a major role in both health and disease. The Endocrinology and Nutrition department provides care for patients with endocrine gland diseases, which secrete hormones into the blood flow, as well as metabolism and all aspects relating to nutritional status at all stages of life. The specialisation of endocrinology and nutrition includes the study and treatment of disorders of the endocrine glands, the metabolism and all aspects related to nutritional condition.
- Track 1-1 Good Nutrition and eye health
- Track 2-2 Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 3-3 Diabestes
- Track 4-4 Hypothalamic-pituitary Syndromes
- Track 5-5 Metabolic Disorders
- Track 6-6 Nutritional disorders