Primary healthcare is a whole-of-society approach to health and wellbeing that focuses on patients, families and communities needs and desires. It provides lifelong care for the health needs, not just for a set of specific illnesses. Even when adverse economic and political circumstances prevail, the primary healthcare motivation has seen substantial yield in health where applied.
- Track 1-1 Primary Care Epidemiology
- Track 2-2 Primary Home Care
- Track 3-3 Primary Care Medicine
- Track 4-4 Primary Care Services
- Track 5-5 Pharmacogenomics