Alternative and Preventive medicine
Alternative medicine in healthcare is a healing practice that is not related to any of the scientific treatment methods. It consists of a wide range of healthcare practices, natural products and therapies, ranging from natural herbs to the modified by products extract. It includes various new traditional medicine practices such as chiropractic, homeopathy, energy medicine, acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, naturopathy, Ayurvedic medicine. Preventive healthcare medicine is practiced by all physicians to keep their patients healthy. It focuses on the health of people, communities, and defined populations. Its goal is to protect, promote, and maintain health and to prevent disease, disability, and death.
- Track 1-1 Alternative Medical Systems
- Track 2-2 Mind-Body Interventions
- Track 3-3 Biologically Based Therapies
- Track 4-4 Manipulative and Body-Based Methods
- Track 5-5 Manipulative and Body-Based Methods
- Track 6-6 Energy Therapies